Search for content in message boards

Mark F & Ruth Warren Buried 1964 Banner Cemetery in Splitlog,McDonald County,Missouri

Replies: 1

Mark F & Ruth Warren Buried 1964 Banner Cemetery in Splitlog,McDonald County,Missouri

Posted: 6 Dec 2013 8:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Warren, Leech, Harrison
Hello,
I'm searching for personal details for Mark & Ruth Warren buried at the Banner Cemetery in Splitlog,McDonald County.According to SSN death index Mark F Warren was born in 1864 Oklahoma and died in Nov of 1964 Missouri.

Ruth (nee Harrison, nee Leech) was born in 1864 England and also died in 1964 Missouri.

I am trying to prove that Ruth Warren is in fact Ruth Leech ,who was married to John Mcleod Harrison d.1930 Canon City,Fremont,Colorado. She went missing in the 1930's and a relative of mine hired a private detective agency to find her without success.
I have contacted two funeral homes in Mcdonald County who were in business during the 1960's but I never heard back. A very nice lady from the local Genealogy Society is trying her best to help me out, but this case is proving extremely challenging.
I would appreciate all help and any new ideas thrown at me.

Thank you
SL
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
stlowrey1 7 Dec 2013 3:21AM GMT 
stlowrey1 7 Feb 2014 12:50AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions