Search for content in message boards

BERRYMAN GRAHAM / DANIEL GRAHAM

Replies: 3

BERRYMAN GRAHAM / DANIEL GRAHAM

Posted: 17 Sep 2013 5:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: GRAHAM / SULLIVAN / LEWIS
Can anyone share any research of BERRYMAN GRAHAM (b.1780-North Carolina; m.1798; d.1802-Caswell Co.,N. C.) that identifies his parents, any uncles, and if existed, his brothers & sisters?

In my research of the 52 posts online of Miller County, MO., many GRAHAM persons existed in early Missouri, and one particular individual named - JAMES Graham - born in TN in 1818 that arrived either from or passed thru KY & TN to migrate to MO. Can anyone identify if either BERRYMAN GRAHAM or JAMES GRAHAM were related with DANIEL GRAHAM of TN?

An individual of great distinction in the early GRAHAM families was that of DANIEL Graham of Tennessee government. My data of Berryman Graham, produced the following descents as:
> JOHN GRAHAM (b.1801-North Carolina;m.1822;d.1856-Ulman,Miller Co.,MO)
> Margaret CORUM (b.1789-VIRGINIA) Died N.C. aft. 1808
> Ellen Virginia Graham (b.1837-Kentucky; d.1916-ULMAN,MILLER Co, MISSOURI)
Sullivan Cemetery
ELLEN Married TAYLOR F SULLIVAN b. 1833KY-1898 MO

Can anyone share any research of DANIEL GRAHAM that indicates any blood lines to BERRYMAN Graham or JAMES Graham pioneer in MO?

I am direct descent down from ELLEN VIRGINIA GRAHAM Sullivan 1837-1916 and Taylor F Sullivan, on my Parent Father lineage (Harry Price Sullivan 1898-1958). In my research of KY Land records I found that DANIEL GRAHAM also sold land to my ancestors (grt. Uncles of LEWIS lineage of early KY pioneers. Specific was DANIEL sold lands to John Lewis, son of James T. Lewis a NC & KY Pioneer born in Wales.) My parent mother was a descent down from James T. Lewis. John Lewis one of the son's of James T. Lewis would have been one of her early ancestry grt. Uncles to whom I am also related by blood lines.

See below the specific DANIEL GRAHAM whom I seek for any proof of relations to our Pioneer GRAHAMS of Missouri.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Daniel Graham Letter, 1829 TN
> Kentucky Historical Society. Special Collections & Archives. Frankfort, Kentucky 40601-1931
> Daniel Graham Letter, 1829, 89SC06, Library Special Collections and Archives, Kentucky Historical Society, Frankfort,KY.
> Scope and Content
Graham's letter, dated May 21, 1829, was a response to Governor Thomas Metcalfe, who had sent the State of Tennessee a resolution by the Kentucky General Assembly concerning the boundary between the states. Graham, answering for the absent Tennessee governor, said the executive there had no authority from the legislature to act in the matter. He urged the establishment of a joint commission.
Creator's Occupation: Tennessee Secretary of State
>
> SOURCE to VIEW:
http://kdl.kyvl.org/catalog/xt7r4x54fs1z/guide
>
>
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JohnSullivan4... 17 Sep 2013 11:28PM GMT 
davidtodd42 18 Sep 2013 10:10PM GMT 
JohnSullivan4... 12 Feb 2014 9:39PM GMT 
JohnSullivan4... 15 Feb 2014 7:04PM GMT 
per page