The GROSVENOR DNA project is looking for male descendants of any of the various GROSVENOR families who immigrated to America since its founding. Goals are to discover:
1. How many different common male ancestors are associated with the GROSVENOR surname.
2. How are your GROSVENOR ancestors related to other families with the GROSVENOR surname.
3. How are the different GROSVENOR family lines related.
4. Are all GROSVENORs from an ancestral country related, or are there many different families with the name GROSVENOR.
5. Can a connection between the GROSVENORs from one country and the GROSVENORSs from another be made.
6. Which GROSVENOR researchers should be collaborating because they share a common ancestor.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or go directly to the project at http://www.familytreedna.com/surname-search-results.aspx?sTy...
David G. Woodward, Project Administrator