I don't have a daughter Zericia in ANY of my Graham info. Here is what I have for Elijah Graham:
Descendants of Elijah GRAHAM
Generation No. 1
1. ELIJAH1 GRAHAM was born Bet. 1760 - 1770 in North Carolina, and died 14 Nov 1841 in Marion Co., AR. He married (1) SARAH?. She was born Bet. 1760 - 1770, and died 25 Sep 1845. He married
More About ELIJAH GRAHAM:
They lived in Green Co., KY and Izard Co., AR. They MAY have traveled to Benton Co., AR with Peter and Nancy GRAHAM about 1838. Elijah's death date was listed in Levi and Nancy GRAHAM's bible. In Izard Co., AR 1830, Green Co., KY 1800. He was NOT a brother to Peter GRAHAM per William YATES research.
More About SARAH:
They were members of Shiloh Primitive Baptist Church.
Children of ELIJAH GRAHAM and SARAH are:
2. i. GEORGE2 GRAHAM.
3. ii. JOHN B OR D.. GRAHAM, b. Bet. 1780 - 1781, Green Co., Kentucky; d. Bet. 1846 - 1850, Theodosia, Ozark Co., MO.
4. iii. SUSAN GRAHAM, b. Bet. 1780 - 1790; d. 1832, Fayetteville, AR.
5. iv. BERRY D. GRAHAM, b. 1797; d. 1863, Benton Co., AR.
v. RUTH GRAHAM, b. Bet. 1800 - 1810; m. (1) NETTLES; m. (2) PELHAM.
6. vi. MARY PAULINE GRAHAM, b. 1804, Missouri; d. Texas.
7. vii. LEVI GRAHAM, b. 24 May 1806, Green Co., Kentucky; d. 07 May 1866, Wash Co., AR?.
viii. FREEBORN GRAHAM, b. 21 Jul 1818, Green Co., KY; m. SALLY GRAHAM, 21 Jul 1810, Green Co., KY; b. Abt. 1796; d. Abt. 1850, Wash Co., AR?.
More About FREEBORN GRAHAM: They were in Washington Co., AR 1830-40. In Benton Co 1850.
Generation No. 2
2. GEORGE2 GRAHAM (ELIJAH1)
Child of GEORGE GRAHAM is:
8. i. REBECCA3 GRAHAM.
3. JOHN B OR D..2 GRAHAM (ELIJAH1) was born Bet. 1780 - 1781 in Green Co., Kentucky, and died Bet. 1846 - 1850 in Theodosia, Ozark Co., MO. He married BETSY ELIZABETH LEE OR GIBSON OR MILLER 16 May 1812 in Green Co., KY. She was born 1786 in Tennessee, and died 01 Apr 1880 in Theodosia, Ozark Co., MO.
Notes for JOHN B OR D.. GRAHAM:
Rutha Graham-Friend's death certificate says her father, John Graham, was born in Indiana.
More About JOHN B OR D.. GRAHAM:
He lived in Ozark Co., MO for many years.
Believed to be buried in Lize Friend or Betsy Graham Cemetery, Ozark Co., MO.
He was called "Black John". Reason unknown.
Died at the home of John McGarrah.
Notes for BETSY ELIZABETH LEE OR GIBSON OR MILLER:
Rutha Graham-Friend's death certificate says her maiden name was MILLER and she was born in Indiana.
More About BETSY ELIZABETH LEE OR GIBSON OR MILLER:
She died of pneumonia at the age of 84.
Buried Betsy GRAHAM Cemetery (named for her??)
One researcher shows her father as William LEE.
Children of JOHN GRAHAM and BETSY MILLER are:
i. JOHN?3 GRAHAM, b. Bet. 180 - 1810, Kentucky.
ii. PETER? GRAHAM, b. Bet. 1811 - 1820, Kentucky.
iii. ALFRED W. GRAHAM, b. 1815, Green Co., Kentucky; d. 04 Jan 1862.
9. iv. ALVA GRAHAM, b. 1817, Kentucky; d. Bet. 1850 - 1860.
v. AGNES GRAHAM, b. 1832; m. KENNY FRIEND.
vi. ALBERT GRAHAM, b. 1834, Ozark Co., MO.
More About ALBERT GRAHAM:
Albert is said to have been mentally retarded.
vii. RUTHA (PELLHAM) GRAHAM, b. Aug 1844, Theodosia, Ozark Co., MO; d. 02 May 1916, Ozark Co., MO; m. (1) PELHAM; m. (2) ELIJAH FRIEND, 1881; b. 1830, Ozark Co., MO; d. 18 Mar 1917, Theodosia, MO.
Notes for RUTHA (PELLHAM) GRAHAM:
Death certificate says she died of "Aortic regurgitation". Elijah Friend was the informant. Also on the death certificate it says "once lived in Iowa and Texas".
More About RUTHA (PELLHAM) GRAHAM:
Burial: Friend Cemetery
Notes for ELIJAH FRIEND:
Per Dave Friend, he was murdered. Lindy in CA says death certificate says date of death shows 5-18-1917 and he died of General complications Kidney and Dropsy then it says "was the wart".
Elijah was in the Civil War, Co B, 16th MO Reg. (Union) was disabled from wound.
He was first in Co. D. 73rd East MO Militia until 5-20-1863 then he joined Co D, 16th MO Cav. until close of the war per other reserachers. Discharged from service 1865.
1860 Ozark Co., MO census lists him with Nancy.
Elijah, 27 b. MO
Nancy 21, b. AR
Elizabeth, 4 b. MO
1870 lists him with Mary.
Mary 26 b. AL
Joseph G 10, . MO
John P. 4 b. MO
Jenee J. 2 b. MO
Also shows Rachael GRAHAM, age 24, living with them.
Buried Friend Cemetery. When Bull Shoals Dam was built, his remains were moved to Isabella Cemetery, Isabella, MO. The land was owned by his son Jesse.
Info about this line also came from Rose PAINTER, a descendant. She got the info from the book "A Reminiscent History of the Ozarks Region".
All of Elijah's children died in Ozark Co except Elizabeth.
I found MOST of the rest of this info at the Ozark Co Library.
He drew a disability pension of $24 a month.
He was a farmer, carpenter and preacher.
viii. ELIZABETH GRAHAM, b. 1840, Missouri.
ix. JOHN AUSTIN GRAHAM, b. Aug 1841; m. MARGARET COPELIN, 28 Jan 1884.
x. CORBAN YOUNG OR YORK GRAHAM, b. 30 May 1843, Missouri; m. HARRIET MULLENIX, 02 Sep 1915.
xi. CALVIN LUTHER GRAHAM, b. 04 Jun 1845, Missouri; m. SARAH MULLENIX, 02 Apr 1925.
More About CALVIN LUTHER GRAHAM:
Came to Washington state with John in a covered wagon in 180. Corban came in
1882 and setteld in the Spokane Co area near Cheney, WA.
This info came from Donald D. Graham, Vancouver, WA, a descendant.
4. SUSAN2 GRAHAM (ELIJAH1) was born Bet. 1780 - 1790, and died 1832 in Fayetteville, AR. She married JOHN B. FORD Bet. 1818 - 1819 in Izard Co., AR. He died in Washington Co., AR.
More About SUSAN GRAHAM:
Both buried Fayetteville, AR.
More About JOHN B. FORD:
Came to AR 1818, per his son Elijah.
Born on the north bank of White River.
Died at the home of John McGarrah. Possibly buried Lize Friend Cemetery, Ozark Co., MO.
Children of SUSAN GRAHAM and JOHN FORD are:
i. JOHN B.3 FORD, JR..
ii. BERRY FORD, m. SARAH NAIL.
iii. (DAUGHTER) FORD.
10. iv. LOUISA FORD.
v. WILLIAM FORD, b. Bet. 1825 - 1830.
vi. ELIJAH FORD, b. Jan 1828, Marion Co., AR; d. 06 Feb 1904, Gooley's Creek, Ozark Co., MO; m. JANE WOOD.
More About ELIJAH FORD:
This birthdate was given by Elijah to an interviewer.
Buried Bratton Spring Creek area.
5. BERRY D.2 GRAHAM (ELIJAH1) was born 1797, and died 1863 in Benton Co., AR. He married (1) MARTHA BURNETT, daughter of REUBEN BURNETT. He married (2) SARAH WRIGHT 18 Feb 1818. She died 1852.
More About BERRY D. GRAHAM:
He was a minister and one of the founders of the Shiloh Church.
More About MARTHA BURNETT:
They had no children.
Children of BERRY GRAHAM and SARAH WRIGHT are:
i. WILLIAM MELLVILLE3 GRAHAM, b. 1821.
ii. ELSY M. GRAHAM, b. 1823.
iii. JOHN GRAHAM, b. Bet. 1825 - 1830; d. Bef. 1840.
iv. MARTHA S. GRAHAM, b. 16 Dec 1826; m. WILLIAM PIERSON.
v. ROBERT WRIGHT GRAHAM, b. 1827; m. (1) MANERVA JANE NAIL; m. (2) SARAH CATHERINE LOONEY.
vi. (MALE) GRAHAM, b. Bet. 1830 - 1835.
vii. DAVID ORR GRAHAM, b. 15 Nov 1831; m. NANCY C. MOULDER.
viii. MARY GRAHAM, b. 1841; m. JACKSON MOULDER.
6. MARY PAULINE2 GRAHAM (ELIJAH1) was born 1804 in Missouri, and died in Texas. She married JOHN "JACK" MCGARRAH 1820 in Missouri, son of JAMES MCGARRAH.
Children of MARY GRAHAM and JOHN MCGARRAH are:
i. ELIZABETH3 MCGARRAH, m. HERNDON.
ii. SALLIE MCGARRAH.
iii. AMANDA MCGARRAH.
iv. WILLIAM MCGARRAH.
v. CYNTHIA ANN MCGARRAH, m. GEORGE H. HERNDON, SR..
vi. MARINDA MCGARRAH.
vii. RANDOLPH MCGARRAH.
viii. SEBORN S. MCGARRAH.
ix. JAMES CONWAY MCGARRAH, m. LOUISE JANE HOWRY.
x. MARY MCGARRAH.
7. LEVI2 GRAHAM (ELIJAH1) was born 24 May 1806 in Green Co., Kentucky, and died 07 May 1866 in Wash Co., AR?. He married NANCY GRAHAM 26 Jul 1832, daughter of WILLIAM GRAHAM and LEAH BLOYD. She was born 23 Dec 1817 in Warren Co., KY, and died 08 Mar 1890.
More About LEVI GRAHAM:
Buried Friendship Cemetery, Wash Co., AR
One researcher says they raised Elizabeth GRAHAM, b. 8-17-1837, d. 1928. She was the daughter of Peter GRAHAM who died about 1840 in Taney Co., MO.
Children of LEVI GRAHAM and NANCY GRAHAM are:
i. PINKEY G.3 GRAHAM, b. 05 Dec 1833; m. LUCY WALKER.
More About PINKEY G. GRAHAM:
All children, birthdates and marriages came from family bible owned by Nellie HICKMAN of Springdale, AR
ii. ERVIN R. GRAHAM, b. 20 Jan 1835.
iii. HARRISON A. GRAHAM, b. 28 Sep 1837; d. 1841.
iv. JOHN CARTER GRAHAM, b. 29 Dec 1839; m. ANNIS GOODMAN.
v. JASPER NEWTON GRAHAM, b. 03 May 1842; d. 05 Mar 1863.
vi. (BABY) GRAHAM, b. 15 May 1844; d. 19 Jun 1844.
vii. SARAPTA GRAHAM, b. 17 Sep 1845; m. ROBERT SHERROD ANDERSON.
viii. STEPHEN GRAHAM, b. 05 Mar 1848; m. (1) MARY LYNCH; m. (2) SARAH (HARTLEY) YARNELL.
ix. DRINDA GRAHAM, b. 15 Sep 1850; d. 1858.
x. (BABY SON) GRAHAM, b. 25 Jan 1853; d. 09 Feb 1853.
xi. MARTHA JANE GRAHAM, b. 11 Sep 1855; d. Apr 1866.
xii. WESLEY GRAHAM, b. 20 Jan 1858; m. NANCY WHITE.
xiii. TABITHA AGNES GRAHAM, b. 06 Jun 1860; m. CHARLES JEFFERSON HANCOCK.
11. xiv. LUCINDA JOSEPHINE GRAHAM, b. 19 Apr 1863, KY?.
Generation No. 3
8. REBECCA3 GRAHAM (GEORGE2, ELIJAH1) She married ELLIS GRAHAM. He was born in KY?.
Children of REBECCA GRAHAM and ELLIS GRAHAM are:
i. SEBORN4 GRAHAM, m. SUSAN E. WHITE.
ii. CHARITY GRAHAM.
9. ALVA3 GRAHAM (JOHN B OR D..2, ELIJAH1) was born 1817 in Kentucky, and died Bet. 1850 - 1860. He married LURA FANNY "FRANCIS" FRIEND 1843, daughter of JAMES FRIEND and MARY DILLWOOD. She was born 1828 in Kentucky, and died Bet. 1850 - 1860.
Notes for LURA FANNY "FRANCIS" FRIEND:
She was also called Fanny or Louri.
Children of ALVA GRAHAM and LURA FRIEND are:
i. PETER4 GRAHAM, b. 1844.
ii. RACHAEL GRAHAM, b. 1844.
12. iii. TABITHA W. GRAHAM, b. 03 Oct 1846, Missouri; d. 21 Mar 1918, Long, OK.
iv. MIRIAH GRAHAM, b. 1848.
10. LOUISA3 FORD (SUSAN2 GRAHAM, ELIJAH1) She married ISAAC MAHAN. He was born 24 Jan 1847.
Children of LOUISA FORD and ISAAC MAHAN are:
13. i. THOMAS4 MAHAN, d. 1919.
ii. JOHN MAHAN.
11. LUCINDA JOSEPHINE3 GRAHAM (LEVI2, ELIJAH1) was born 19 Apr 1863 in KY?. She married (1) WILLIAM PASCHAL GRAHAM, son of JAMES GRAHAM and REBECCA PATTON. She married (2) GEORGE A HANCOCK, son of ENOCH HANCOCK and ELIZABETH WALKER. She married (3) PASCHAL HANCOCK, son of ENOCH HANCOCK and ELIZABETH WALKER.
Child of LUCINDA GRAHAM and WILLIAM GRAHAM is:
14. i. NORA MAY4 GRAHAM, b. 09 Oct 1885, Monitor, Wash. Co., AR; d. 27 Apr 1934, Springdale, Washington Co., AR.
Generation No. 4
12. TABITHA W.4 GRAHAM (ALVA3, JOHN B OR D..2, ELIJAH1) was born 03 Oct 1846 in Missouri, and died 21 Mar 1918 in Long, OK. She married ROBERT H. TABOR 14 Dec 1863 in Ozark Co., MO, son of HENRY TABOR and RUTHA BRASHEARS. He was born 18 May 1841 in Ozark Co., MO, and died 08 Jul 1907 in Leavenworth, KS.
Notes for TABITHA W. GRAHAM:
I have a picture of her.
More About TABITHA W. GRAHAM:
Burial: Long Cemetery
Notes for ROBERT H. TABOR:
Info about children came from documents from Wm. Yates. Robert died in an "old soldier's home" in Ft. Leavenworth from cancer of the ear. In Co. B, 16th MO Inf. Joined at Marshfield, MO. I believe I have a picture of him in his uniform. Marriage record Book A, Ozark Co., MO.
Marriage record found by me in Ozark Co., MO clerk's office.
Children of TABITHA GRAHAM and ROBERT TABOR are:
i. CORBY5 TABOR.
More About CORBY TABOR:
Died of dysentary and buried along the road from OK to MO.
ii. ROBERT "BOBBIE" TABOR, JR..
More About ROBERT "BOBBIE" TABOR, JR.:
Robert and Corby TABR died of dysentary and buried along the side of the road when they traveled from OK to MO.
iii. GEORGE (BIAS) TABOR.
iv. FRANCIS "FRANKIE" TABOR, b. 1863.
15. v. JOHN HENRY TABOR, b. 01 Oct 1869, Missouri; d. 21 Jun 1947.
vi. ROSE ANN TABOR, b. 15 Dec 1870; d. 11 Feb 1958.
More About ROSE ANN TABOR:
She did not marry.
vii. MARGARET TABOR, b. 10 Mar 1871; m. S.J. HALE, 07 Jan 1897.
viii. VIDA VIVIAN TABOR, b. 1872.
16. ix. JAMES S. "JIM" TABOR, b. 14 Dec 1876, Itasca, Hill Co., TX; d. 24 Feb 1964, Long, Sequoyah Co., OK.
17. x. ALVA TABOR, b. 28 Feb 1878, Itasca, Hill Co., TX; d. 22 Mar 1957.
13. THOMAS4 MAHAN (LOUISA3 FORD, SUSAN2 GRAHAM, ELIJAH1) died 1919. He married MARY FRIEND 1888, daughter of ELIJAH FRIEND and MARY HERD. She was born 1870, and died Sep 1959.
More About THOMAS MAHAN:
Died of measles.
Children of THOMAS MAHAN and MARY FRIEND are:
i. EDWARD5 MAHAN.
More About EDWARD MAHAN:
Died as a child.
18. ii. BROOKSIE MAHAN.
iii. JESSIE MAHAN, m. JOHNSON.
iv. DAISY MAHAN, m. UPTON.
v. EMMA MAHAN, b. 30 Nov 1889, Theodosia, MO; m. SILAS WESTON, 25 Sep 1912, Theodosia, MO; d. 22 Nov 1970.
19. vi. BESSIE MAHAN, b. 28 Jan 1905, Theodosia, MO; d. 02 Aug 1984, Yakima, WA.
14. NORA MAY4 GRAHAM (LUCINDA JOSEPHINE3, LEVI2, ELIJAH1) was born 09 Oct 1885 in Monitor, Wash. Co., AR, and died 27 Apr 1934 in Springdale, Washington Co., AR. She married PETER ARMSTRONG GRAHAM 08 Mar 1906 in Springdale, Washington Co., AR, son of ASA GRAHAM and MAHALA BIAS. He was born 14 Oct 1886 in Springdale, Washington Co., AR, and died 15 Jun 1963 in Springdale, Washington Co., AR.
Notes for PETER ARMSTRONG GRAHAM:
Info from Anna Lee Petty, great-granddaughter.
More About PETER ARMSTRONG GRAHAM:
Burial: Friendship Cemetery, Springdale, AR.
Children of NORA GRAHAM and PETER GRAHAM are:
20. i. CARROLL WELTON5 GRAHAM, b. 19 Dec 1906, Monitor, Wash. Co., AR; d. 26 Nov 1968, Salinas Monterey Co., CA.
ii. DELORES GRAHAM, b. 15 Mar 1908, Monitor, Wash. Co., AR; d. 17 Mar 1908, Monitor, Wash. Co., AR.
iii. FEMALE GRAHAM, b. 17 Apr 1910, Monitor, Wash. Co., AR; d. 18 Apr 1910, Monitor, Wash. Co., AR.
iv. HAZEL HAZELTINE GRAHAM, b. 1911, Monitor, Wash. Co., AR; d. Aft. 1991; m. JAMES AMIDA HOLLISTER.
v. GILBERT GEORGE GRAHAM, b. 30 Sep 1913, Monitor, Wash. Co., AR; d. 10 Mar 1991, Springdale, Washington Co., AR; m. LEONA ANNA SECOR, 29 Jan 1938, Springdale, Washington Co., AR.
21. vi. WINFRED GROMES GRAHAM, b. 29 Jun 1917, Springdale, Washington Co., AR; d. 30 Dec 1973, Springdale, Washington Co., AR.
vii. ALLIE LEE GRAHAM, b. 10 Feb 1925, Springdale, Washington Co., AR; d. 06 Jun 1954, Salinas Monterey Co., CA; m. ELMER F. WASSON.