Search for content in message boards

J.V. Taboer

Replies: 0

J.V. Taboer

Posted: 24 Sep 2013 2:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Sep 2013 2:14AM GMT
Surnames: J.V. Taboer
My grand grandfather was buried in Pemalang, Central Java, Indonesia. In his grave was mentioned J.V. Taboer. No further information about him, either date/place of birth and even the death! And of course we don't know his family abroad. It was in war situation and no one thougt that records would be important. He was a kind of plant manager of Banjardawa Sugarmill (suikerfabriek) in Pemalang. The factory buildings is not exist any longer because of war. Nederland was in our country for 350 years so we (the big family) always think that our ancestor is from Nederland. But since I search the internet I doubt it, maybe he was from England, I don't know. The name Taboer was not found in the internet instead. Maybe the original last name is Tabur because in old Indonesian the word "u" was literarily said "oe". The word "V" in J.V.Taboer, we always think it was van Taboer, but now I doubt it because I find no "van Taboer" family name.
Please...please anyone help me and my big family. Anything related about him.
Thanks before.
Regards,
Novo van Taboer

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions