Search for content in message boards

William Chilton ALLEN

Replies: 0

William Chilton ALLEN

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 6:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Allen
I have been searching for information on my wife's (deceased) Great GrandFather before he shows up purchasing land just outside Bonifay, Holmes County, Florida, dtd 17 Mar 1890. He shows up on the 1900 Bonifay, Holmes County, Fl census:
Allen William C. head M Oct 1854 46 m 16 Al Ga Ga
with wife and children with the oldest child showing as being born in Alabama. Their third child is my wife's grandfather, William James ALLEN.
I have a fair amount of information on all of their seven children with some of it up to present day.
All the censuses agree as WCA's parents birth place both being in Georgia and his birthplace being in Alabama, Oct 1854 according to 1900 census.
The only William ALLEN born 1854 Alabama is the son of William/47 and Sarah/28 (second wife?) on the 1860 Robinson Springs, Autauga Co, Al census. I note second wife because of her age and the first child shown as age 15 then a 9 year gap to William at age 6.
Are there any ALLEN Family researchers that may have information on any of the above families?

Sparkgapper

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions