Search for content in message boards

Searching for children of Laura L. Simms & Paul Cantrell

Replies: 0

Searching for children of Laura L. Simms & Paul Cantrell

Posted: 18 Feb 2014 2:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Mar 2014 10:59PM GMT
Surnames: Cantrell, Olson, Simms
I have been, over the past 20 yrs, been trying to locate the children or stepchildren of my grandfather, Paul Cantrell whom died 4 April 1966 and buried at Memorial Park Cemetery in Skokie Illinois. His second wife was Laura L. [ Simms ] whom was born 21 Jan 1920 and died 4 July 1985 and also Buried at Memorial Park Cemetery in Skokie Illinois. I was told Years ago that her son, Paul C. Cantrell owns the plot she is buried in. But trying to locate him or his two sisters has hit nothing but walls and hope someone here can help, that may know of them. Their Children are Paul C. Cantrell, all I know is he might of been born in 1944 in Illinois, his two sisters, Laura [Cantrell ] married Unknown Whitt & Judy [Cantrell ] married to Unknown Brawner, also born in Illinois, but know nothing about them. They are my Uncle and two aunts, and would very much like to finally connect with them.
Their Mother, Laura, might of married again, after my Grandfather Paul died in 1966, to a man with the surname of Olson, but no other info at this time. Appreciate any help in getting re-connected..
Donna L. Oglesby
e-mail is: dloglesby57@yahoo.com or can write me though my Ancestry member name which is DonnaOglesby500

Find a board about a specific topic