Search for content in message boards

Woodlands in Platte/Clay Co. MO

Replies: 0

Woodlands in Platte/Clay Co. MO

Posted: 9 Dec 2013 8:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Woodland, Woodlan, Woodlin, Woodlen, Wordlaw, Wudlin
I have been trying to track down William Mason Woodland's family b.24 May, 1875. He married Mary Hartig. His father William Woodland b. abt 1846 married Sarah A. or Jane Merritt. I believe he died in Clatsop Co., OR because their youngest daughter Everlina was born there and Sarah and the children in the 1880 Fed Census had moved back in with her father Charles Merritt in Missouri. I did find a death certificate for a Wm. Woodland in 1880 in Clatsop Co. OR. Their family moved between Platte and Clay Co.MO and also over to Wyandotte CO, KS. I don't believe they are related (at least not closely) to the William A. and William H. Woodlands in Franklin Co. MO. Also, Louisiana Woodlan may have been William Woodland's mother because I believe she also moved to OR. Different spellings for Woodland include Woodlan, Woudlin, Wordlaw, Wardlaw, Woodlen and the list goes on. Has anyone run across any info that might help? Thank you,

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions