Search for content in message boards

Abraham Miller, Pettis Twp

Replies: 4

Re: Abraham Miller and Martha Virginia Click

Posted: 8 Jul 2012 11:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am also a descendant of Abraham and Martha Virginia "Mary" Click Miller.

Their son, Stephen C. Miller, who married Ruth Hammons, was my great grandfather.

Stephen and Ruth Hammons Miller's son, John S. Miller, was my grandfather, and he disappeared between Texas and NW MO around 1910.

John S. Miller and his wife, Flora Nighthart Miller, were my grandparents. I never knew them as Flora died in 1906 in OK, one week after the birth of my father, and John disappeared around 3 to 4 years later.

I am presently trying to find a male Miller descendant who may have taken the Y-DNA test. I have done autosomal testing with two labs, and am trying to find further information on Miller lineage.

I unfortunately have not been able to connect to Abraham Miller's parents, though it may be Henry and Susan MIller. Abraham and Mary Click Miller were early settlers of Platte County, MO around 1838. Jesse Miller, identified as a relative and friend in later Platte County, MO records, also came to the Platte County, MO area from VA later on.

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/l/o/v/Marcia-V-Lo...

Jean
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
carolynwhitak... 11 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
carolynwhitak... 17 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT 
DarleneBladel 15 Sep 2011 6:40PM GMT 
Mark Yates 7 Jul 2012 12:43PM GMT 
JeanAlexander... 8 Jul 2012 5:03PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions