Search for content in message boards

Elisha Ann Sheridan Wells b. 1866 MO

Replies: 1

Re: Elisha Ann Sheridan Wells b. 1866 MO

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 11:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
She was a daughter of William R. Sheridan and American Mary Jane Simmons Sheridan of Henry County, Tennessee. Her grandparents were Thomas Henry and Hannah Moore Sheridan.You can readily find their info on line. Many members of the Sheridans moved from Tennessee to Polk County after the Civil War. Her sibs were Mary Catherine (married a Hendrix), Dr. James Cortland Sheridan (married Dollie Hall) Martha Jane Frances (married William Jasper Grigg) their grandson Wally Grigg was a stage and comedy actor). Emaline Juliann (married John Christian), William Thomas(married Nancy Rachel Stanley)they are the grandparents of Clara Lou Sheridan more commonly known as Ann Sheridan the actress. Elizabeth (have nothing else on her), Susan A., (married a Mr. Loftin). I can e-mail you group sheets if desired. I have lots of Sheridan info.e-mail at pj_roots@yahoo.com to exchange info. I would really like to know info on Elisha Sheridan Wells descendants. As always please use this info as a guide and confirm with primary documentation. Some of this info is documented some is not as yet.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cemeterynut02 19 Feb 2012 8:37AM GMT 
pj_roots 30 Jan 2013 6:25PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions