Search for content in message boards

Further family info in Pulaski County

Replies: 5

Further family info in Pulaski County

Donna Rangel (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 2000 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Wall, Hammock, Pruitt, Hutsell
My Mother was Daphne Wall, born in Crocker, Pulaski County, MO. Her father was Virgil Anderson Wall, His Father was John R. Wall, and his mother Mother Eliza Hammock.
I don't have much other information about Eliza Hammock, but I believe her father's name was William or Will. I don't have much other information about the Wall family either except I think that both families lived in the Crocker area a long time. Does anyone have any info that could help?

My maternal Grandmother is Mearl Pruitt born in Mt. Grove, MO. her father was Joel Pruitt, Mother, Mary (Mollie) Hutsell. Mollie's father was Andrew Wesley Hutsell, His father was William Francis Hutsell, His father was John Hutsell Jr., son of John Hutsell Sr (Johannes Hutzel), who was the son of Johann Georg Hutzel who immigrated to USA in 1730 on a ship called "The Thistle". His father in Germany was Johannes Hutzel, and his grandfather was Hannss Hutzel, Born February 4, 1667, Hotzgerlingen, Germany. Died November 12, 1720 in Pfaffenhofen/Warrtenberg, Germany.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Donna Rangel 8 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT 
garymurrell 21 Jan 2009 4:29AM GMT 
coolpantera 3 Feb 2009 1:23AM GMT 
garyandmarily... 3 Feb 2009 4:58PM GMT 
poetfletcher1 8 Jan 2013 5:39PM GMT 
garyandmarily... 28 Jan 2014 3:35AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions