Search for content in message boards

Tarwater-hinkle-kildow connection as well as indian connection

Replies: 1

Tarwater-hinkle-kildow connection as well as indian connection

Posted: 9 Jul 2013 4:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
looking for any information of tarwaters connected with the names mentioned as well as somewhere a connection to our indian heritage and where it came in. My great great grandmother was mary Tarwater. Dont have much information on her. Have narrowed it down to Nancy Johnson as the link to indian heritage but not sure. Marys parents were Jeremiah born around 1816 and died around 1880 and Susanna Shelton born around 1820. This mary married an Easton then a Hinkle where my great grandmother Susan Delilah Hinkle Kildow and died a Segraves. My email address is johnwayne0807@gmail.com or you can reach me by phone or text at 870-378-6474. Any responses would be so greatly appreciated. Have a lot of family up there in years who would love to finally know their indian connection which is supposed to be Cherokee. My grandmother was born on a reservation in Tulsa Oklahoma before coming to Arkansas where she died in 1985. So if there is any information to help connect all this I would be grateful. Thanks John Bailey
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
johnwayne0807 9 Jul 2013 10:21PM GMT 
thomasker2 10 Jul 2013 6:09PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions