Search for content in message boards

Howard Family of Reynolds/Wayne county, MO.

Replies: 3

Howard Family of Reynolds/Wayne county, MO.

Posted: 18 Jun 2012 11:58AM GMT
Classification: Query
My Grandmother Nora Howard told us that when she was a little girl they had an Aunt that lived with the family (household of Thomas Ezekiel(Zeke)Howard) & used a cane. She said the Aunt was quite old. She remembered the woman dying & they had her body laid out in the main room of the house. It would have been between 1913-1924, and quite possibly on or near the old Carter Farm. That is where my Grandmother was born. Would appreciate help in identifying the Aunt. I have came to a stand still on this line. My Grandmothers line is... her father Thomas Ezekiel Howard, his father was Benjamin Franklin Howard, his father was Jimmy or James of South Carolina. Would also appreciate help tracking down the children in the following census...
*Blackriver, Wayne County, MO...1860
James Howard 56 SC.
Letha Howard 24 TN.
Thomas Howard 13 MO.
George Howard 10 MO.
Franklin Howard 11 MO... my gr. gr. Grandfather, Benjamin
Joshua Howard 6 TN.
Sarah F Howard 4 MO.
Ridley Howard 3 MO.
Attelli Howard 6/12 MO.
Sarah E Howard 8 MO.
Only two are found after 1860.. Franklin, 1870 in the household with David Clark as a farm hand, and Athali, 1880 living in the household of Matthew Pigg as a house girl, Cannot find Athali after 1880. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
bopeeprita 18 Jun 2012 5:58PM GMT 
thomasker2 22 Jun 2012 9:36PM GMT 
bopeeprita 27 Jun 2012 10:10PM GMT 
thomasker2 28 Jun 2012 11:30AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions