Search for content in message boards

THOMAS DECENDANTS

Replies: 1

Re: THOMAS DECENDANTS

Posted: 10 May 2014 8:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 May 2014 8:36PM GMT
Surnames: Pope, Vance, Riley, Thomas, Kimbro
Jackie, this post is quite old, so I don't know where you stand on all of this but if I am correct in my genealogy recording, we may actually be cousins (3rd cousins 1 removed).

Daniel P. Thomas married my 2nd great grand aunt Delany Ann Pope sister to my 2nd great grand father Reuben Pope who married Parmela E. Kimbro. They had 7 children, one of which was William Addison Pope who married Minnie Rachel Vance in 1902 in Doniphan. They had two childrend William Earl Pope 1904 and Edna May Pope 1906, my grandmother. Edna Married Ralph Wainwright Riley and they had one daughter my mom and one son, both still living.

I am very much interested in finding more information about the William (how he died at 34) his father Reuben and his father Joseph. If you have any information or have a family tree I may view I'd love to look at them.

My family tree is public. It is "Riley Brenchley Family Tree". I am still working on many areas of it and have the information you proved above is most interesting.

Thank you
Judy Brenchley Washebek

My

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jackie Wood 19 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT 
rangernace 11 May 2014 2:34AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions