Search for content in message boards

Zachary T Beaty

Replies: 0

Zachary T Beaty

Posted: 18 Mar 2013 1:04AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Flippo, Beaty,Beatty
All my research keeps bringing me back to Zachary T Beaty that was born in 1850 Missouri. His parents were Andrew Beaty born 1800 Kentucky and Julia Martin. Andrews parents were William Beaty born in 1764 and Sarah Crockett. Can anyone help me gather information on Zachary T Beaty he married Susie Flippo in 1902 in Arkansas. In 1908 he was one of the first grand jurior members in McCurtain County Oklahoma's new Court House. Then about the 26th of Aug 1910 he was found hung from a tree in Garvin township in McCurtain County,Oklahoma. There is info I have found in Oklahoma that says he is J Beaty or Beatty these are all him this I know from family info and have found records to back up. His name is Z T Beaty found on marriage record to Susie Flippo. He was from Missouri found on census record from 1910 of Susie Beaty and children in Arkansas. He was a lot older than her found on picture of him in front of McCurtain county new court house. He is named J Beaty in newspaper article about him being hung but family story is he was hung in Garvin when his son Jasper Beaty was 3 years old this would have been about 1910. Can anyone help me with any info of what happened to Zachary Beaty son of Andrew Beaty from Missouri would love to prove he is Z T Beaty that married Susie Flippo all my research keeps coming back to him so I am hoping somebody who is a lot more knowledgable with genealogy than me can help. Also I would like to know when and how Z T and Susie Beaty's son Joseph Beaty Born 1909 in Arkansas died. I want to thank anyone and everyone who has helped me in the past and who is willing to help me again with any and all information or for any ideas no matter how small would be greatly appreciated thank you

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions