Search for content in message boards

CRABTREE, HUNTER, FARRIS, SARRIS, DENNISON, CAIN, THOMMEN, MAY, GROW, AREHART, TRACY, MARCH

Replies: 2

Re: CRABTREE, HUNTER, FARRIS, SARRIS, DENNISON, CAIN, THOMMEN, MAY, GROW, AREHART, TRACY, MARCH

Posted: 15 Sep 2013 10:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, We are researching our family tree and are at a standstill. We would appreciate any help if someone possibly remembers something. There is a possible Crabtree link and I was hoping that this may touch someone's memory. We are looking for information on the family of Pearl Castleton, possibly went by Pierre, P.A. or maybe even another name. Our links show that his father was Shively Castleton and his mother Martha. At this point we are not sure if his last name was actually Castleton or possibly Shively and his mother Castleton unsure if maiden or married name. What we know that he had a brother named Arthur who was killed, and his sister was said to be Hila Arella who he supposedly left with a Crabtree family to raise. It is said that they had a ranch in Pagosa Springs Co and that he left his part of the ranch with this family. Now these things may be mixed up. But, we are just trying to trace our ancestry back and I was hoping that this would sound familiar to someone. It is rumored that his sister was married and possibl went down on a ship following her marriage. I did not see a Hila on ships passenger list but did see a Hilda. Also, after leaving his sister he traveled around and ended up in Gray, Texas for a while and then in Louisiana where he married and had several children. The last we know of him was 1932 unsure where he went after that but may have been at some point in Missouri; He is said to have been fluent in different languages and played the piano. Would love any input you may have. Thank you so much.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Ben CRABTREE 14 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT 
deckageneolog... 14 Sep 2010 8:12PM GMT 
sila65 15 Sep 2013 4:33PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic