Search for content in message boards

William Forrester

Replies: 14

William Forrester

Dave Whalen Kerr (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 2003 12:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Forrester, Fetters, Northrup, Wishart, Mulch
William Forrester married Narcissus VanZant ca 1833 in Franklin Co., TN. William was born in KY, I believe Barren Co., but have not been able to verify. One of their daughters was Mary Jane (AKA Polly) who married John Fetters. They are my gg-grandparents. Narcissus and William are buried in Forrester Cemetery (along w/Northrups). Polly and John Fetters are buried in Ft. Donaldson (along w/Northrups). My interest is getting more data on William Forrester to verify his lineage. I have checked out his Will for coat tail relatives, but only his wife and children are listed. I know he was a slave holder and he was mentioned in John Fetters Autobiography. There are still Forrester descendants in Scotland Co. and I was hoping that there may be a family bible and other documents in their possession that could help. There is also a possibility that George Forrester is a relative of William's. His wife's family was very well established and properous in Franklin Co., TN. This begs the question why move to SC and end up living by George Forrester, who was an early settler in SC? Any input is appreciated
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Dave Whalen Kerr 30 Jun 2003 6:34PM GMT 
iowagirl73 30 Jun 2003 6:49PM GMT 
MargaretMathe... 30 Jun 2003 11:25PM GMT 
Dave Whalen Kerr 1 Jul 2003 4:25AM GMT 
MargaretMathe... 1 Jul 2003 3:16PM GMT 
Audix Corporation 1 Jul 2003 3:40PM GMT 
janelowemilla... 25 Apr 2004 4:08PM GMT 
Margaret Mathena 26 Apr 2004 1:31AM GMT 
iowagirl73 1 Jul 2003 12:03AM GMT 
Dave Whalen Kerr 1 Jul 2003 4:40AM GMT 
per page