Search for content in message boards

John "Uncle Jackie" Berry

Replies: 0

John "Uncle Jackie" Berry

Posted: 4 Jul 2014 12:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
My name is Stephanie Blizzard, my mother's maiden name is Berry. She and I are descended from John "Uncle Jackie" Berry and Elizabeth "Aunt Liza" Melton. I have started a facebook group called John "Uncle Jackie" Berry's Descendants. I am looking for any and all descendants of John Berry and either of his two wives. I am hoping to unite his descendants on facebook, and maybe eventually in person, for one HUGE family reunion! John Berry was a well known man in the Dent County area in the 1800's, and he fathered 21 children by two wives. He was born August 20, 1794 in Port William, Gallatin Co., Kentucky (now Carollton, Caroll Co., Kentucky. He married his first wife, Elizabeth "Aunt Liza" Melton on October 27, 1826 in Fayette Co., Illinois. He married his second wife, Rebecca Lucinda Creasey on February 24, 1867 in Dent Co., Missouri. John Berry died on January 7, 1898 in Dry Fork, Dent Co., Missouri at the age of 103. His descendants have spread far and wide, but his family started in Dent County, Missouri, which was once part of Texas Co., and before that, it was Shannon Co.. If anyone needs more information, you are more than welcome to view my group page, John "Uncle Jackie" Berry Descendants for dates and children's names...etc. Other surnames associated with this line are: Inman, Craig, Coleman, Kelm, Ellis, Hulsey, Wauson, Warden, Bloomer, Bailey, Martin, Mitchell, Pickering, Frieze, Runkle, Maples, Fields, Barnes, Andoe, Stone and LaFollette.

Find a board about a specific topic