Search for content in message boards

Descendants of Lewis B. STEVENS and Ann 'Nancy' (Tyler) STEVENS ?

Replies: 4

Re: Descendants of Lewis B. STEVENS and Ann 'Nancy' (Tyler) STEVENS ?

Posted: 13 Oct 2013 7:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello cousin! Georgia Ann Stevens is buried in Antioch baptist cemetary in chesterfield! Mo - headstone reads her married name, Bacon. A photo of her and her fusband's headstone is in my smith/bacon tree here on ancestry. I also posted a story my mother wrote about her. My mom was about 4 when Gerogia Ann died, and she remembered the funeral - I think mostly because Georgia Ann was laid out for the wake in the living room - that a 4 year old would remember. Georgia Ann lived with my mom and moms family - actually it may be more correct that my moms family lived with Georgia Ann because she certainly lived there first. The photo I have of her in the tree is one I posted and have the original tin type of. I found Lewis stievens grave on find a grave, but I cannot make out the writing on the headstone very well. If you have a better photo, I love to see it! My email is vickismith@aol.com - I'd love to see the map, too!

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
iisentaku 21 Aug 2010 12:10AM GMT 
jimercer 24 Nov 2011 5:17PM GMT 
vickismith434 13 Oct 2013 8:09PM GMT 
iisentaku 14 Oct 2013 12:07AM GMT 
vickismith434 14 Oct 2013 1:20AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions