Search for content in message boards

ilg/Schmidt Family

Replies: 5

ilg/Schmidt Family

Posted: 18 Feb 2013 1:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ilg, Schmidt, Buer, Duever
I am looking for members of the Ilg family who grew up in St. Louis on Pennsylvania in 1940. My great grandfather's name is Joseph Ilg, married to Margaret Ilg nee Buer and had a daughter, Ruth (My grandma). He had a brother named John Ilg, married Leona Ilg nee Duever and had two children, Anna Marie and Joseph. Anna Marie married an Edward Schmidt. I don't have any record of children, but I know there are some. I went to take pictures of their headstones and noticed Edward & Anna Marie's (Along with John & Leona's) headstone was decorated for Christmas. I've have pictures of the headstones at Mount Olive Cemetery for viewing on Findagrave.com. My grandma, Ruth and her cousin, Anna Marie, grew up together. If you are related, could you please contact me? I have pictures of the family I want to share and need help identifying some faces. Thank you!!

More info about Joseph and John Ilg. They were the only two children that survived into late adulthood, of Pauline Ilg (Baumgartner) nee Kimmerle. Her burial plot, along with two brothers (Otto & William) are buried in Mount Olive Cemetery right by John, Leona, Edward & Anna Marie.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jennifer Rick... 18 Feb 2013 8:19PM GMT 
Schiller2289 26 Mar 2013 4:55PM GMT 
Jennifer Rick... 28 Mar 2013 4:07AM GMT 
RoseSchiller 28 Mar 2013 11:46AM GMT 
Jennifer Rick... 28 Mar 2013 10:53PM GMT 
Schiller2289 28 Mar 2013 11:00PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic