Search for content in message boards

GOSSY DESCNDNTS? Karolina(Lena)nee Herman(n)m.Mr.Luipold and Mr.Detjen

Replies: 0

GOSSY DESCNDNTS? Karolina(Lena)nee Herman(n)m.Mr.Luipold and Mr.Detjen

Posted: 11 May 2013 11:13AM GMT
Classification: Query

SEEK GOSSY descendants from Borotsyanko (now Bernstein), Hungary (now Austria)!!!

My grandfather Josef Hermann's SISTER Karolina (Lena) nee HERMAN(N) went to ST.LOUIS circa 1900 (+/- a few yrs either way). She was b.in Borostyanko, Hungary c.1880-1890, but that is NOW called BERNSTEIN, AUSTRIA. She was the daughter of Samuel HERMANN and Anna GOSSY.

Are there any GOSSY family persons in Missouri, that come from Gossy families from Borostyanko, Hungary (later called Bernstein, Austria)?? Maybe your Gossy clan is part of mine? Did yours have an Anna Gossy in it, back in the 1850s? as a little girl?

I seek info about the GOSSY family of Borostyanko, HUNGARY that had a daughter named Anna who marries a gentleman named Samuel HERMANN in around 1870s?

I want to know about her mother's GOSSY family. Does anyone know anything of them? Names of HER Parents? Whether they are/were Full HUNGARIAN, or part Austrian/part-Hungarian or whether just carried an Hungarian surname
but had inter-married w/Austrians down thru the ages, from way back? Just curious, that's all!

Did Anna have any siblings????

Would love to exchange info/pix with related folk. Contact me via here or
directly, at my regular email address, which is.....

JazzFusion.Gal (then the)@ (symbol,then)Gmail(dotcom)

JUST RUN ALL THE ABOVE TOGETHER-NO SPACES---THANKS!!

thanks so much, take care,

Diane

Find a board about a specific topic