Search for content in message boards

Alice Mae JOHNSON (HARTLINE) & Father Ike JOHNSON

Replies: 2

Alice Mae JOHNSON (HARTLINE) & Father Ike JOHNSON

Posted: 22 Jun 2013 3:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Johnson, Hartline
I am looking for information on my Great Grandmother Alice Mae JOHNSON she was the daughter of one Ike JOHNSON. I do not know who her mother was. I also have no other information on her father Ike. His name may have been Isaac aka Ike JOHNSON. Grandmother Alice married my Great Grandfather John Newman (Lack) HARTLINE. They were married 2 June, 1906 in Stoddard County, Missouri. Her death certificate states she was born 12 August, 1889 in Missouri and she died 25 March, 1954,in Malden, Dunklin, Missouri.
Her marriage record to John states that it authorization was given by the parents and guardian of the couple. So that leads me to believe that Alice may have had a legal Guardian. I have been looking for years and not turning up anything. I recently had my DNA tested and am finding lots of JOHNSON matches but I cannot tie anyone in particular into my tree, I need more of a paper trail to back it up. If anyone knows anything about who her parents were I would appreciate a tip. So that research is not repeated, I already have the following documentation on her: Marriage Record to John HARTLINE, Census for 1920-1940, and Death Certificate for Alice, which only lists her fathers name as Ike JOHNSON and mothers name is listed as Unknown. I have a Find a Grave entry for her that I created as well. No other documentation. Would appreciate any leads. Thank you!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
eadsnalliedfa... 22 Jun 2013 9:33PM GMT 
judyartley53 3 Jul 2013 9:45PM GMT 
RBestrom7380 8 Jul 2013 4:12AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions