Search for content in message boards

HARTSHORN, MISSOURI

Replies: 19

HARTSHORN, MISSOURI

Chester Wayne Carroll (View posts)
Posted: 2 Nov 1999 5:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Carroll, Morgan, Reynolds, Rosson, Barlet, Stark, Keith, Counts, Gale, Smith, Crabtree, DeWitt, Boyd
MORGAN; COUNTS, KEITH, CRABTREE, STARK, GALE, BARLET, BARLETT, STRINGER, DEWITT,ROSSON, RUNNELLS, SMITH. I am researching JOSIAH/JOEL MORGAN, born about 1803 in England and his wife MARTH PATSY REYNOLDS born July 11, 1805 in Green County, Tennessee . They settled in TEXAS COUNTY, MISSOURI near the small town of HARTSHORN. They are associated with the familes of COUNTS, CRABTREE, KEITH, GALE, BARLET, STARK, DEWITT, ROSSON, REYNOLDS, SMITH,and others. Grandpa JOSIAH/JOEL MORGAN and his wife MARTHA PASTY RUNNELS were from GREENE COUNTY, TENNESSEE. They moved with their family to TEXAS COUNTY, MISSOURI and most of their family ties are around the community of HARTSON, MISSOURI. The names of their children were SARAH, HENRY, ELLENDER,MARY JANE, WILLIAM GREENE,and JOHN S. MORGAN. All of their children were born in GREENE COUNTY, TENNESSEE. My own great grandpa was WILLIAM GREENE MORGAN and he was married to NANCY AGNES KEITH . They had about 15 children. Most of the ancestors are buried at the ANTIOCH CEMETERY in HARTSHORN, MISSOURI. My grandpa was JOHN THOMAS MORGAN and he was married to ARA BELL BARLET. MY mother is MARGRET MAE MORGAN married to CHESTER GUY CARROLL. JOHN THOMAS MORGAN and ARA BELL BARLET had about 16 children, more or less. If anyone would like to share information about any of these families and associated families, I would be most appreciative. Yours truly, CHESTER WAYNE CARROLL

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Chester Wayne Carroll 2 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT 
Jessie Seamon 29 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT 
sharonasteven... 20 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT 
arcticstar_19... 19 Jun 2002 5:32PM GMT 
NancyMisenhei... 7 Aug 2002 10:31PM GMT 
Carolyn 24 Oct 2001 9:29PM GMT 
BrendaDavid50 25 Oct 2001 2:57AM GMT 
Pernina Doyle 3 Nov 2005 5:59AM GMT 
malicks16 10 May 2002 10:45PM GMT 
gama2003 12 Nov 2003 7:37PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions