Search for content in message boards

Picture of William Henry LANE b.1858 IL. d.1937 Hiram, Wayne Co., Mo.

Replies: 2

Re: attn: thomasker2 -- Picture of William Henry LANE b.1858 IL. d.1937 Hiram, Wayne Co., Mo.

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 5:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi thomasker2,

I'm so sorry I didn't make my post more clear. I do have all the info that you posted back on your reply to me. I didn't make that part clear that I had that info sorry.
Elzora PUGH and William Henry LANE are my GGgrandparents I found their marriage info in Scott County, Mo. Elzora was list on the marriage as Mary E. PEW.
My brickwall is I have never found to this day found one single person who is kin to my GGgrandfather William Henry LANE. And for Elzora have clues, but can't prove anything. She died before 1907 resting place unknown.
Elzora and Wm. Henry LANE's daughter named Minnie is my Ggrandmother and at age 15 she married James P. MATTHEWS in 1911 in White County, Arkansas. Minnie was his 2nd wife.
Plus Minnie died 1918 from the flu. I think with Minnie in another State all info was lost.
Nobody knows anything and all the elders are gone to ask questions. I did ask my grandmother when she was a live and she didn't know anything.
I have been posting everywhere and even worked on Rosa BARBERS line and her children hoping one of them might have pictures or paper work...you never know I've seen in other line.
Thanks for reading,

Theresa theresagriffiths@iwon.com

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Theresa Roger... 18 Nov 2012 8:41AM GMT 
thomasker2 19 Nov 2012 3:12PM GMT 
Theresa Roger... 23 Nov 2012 12:01AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic