Search for content in message boards

Luticia (Hoover) Pape - Augustus B Hoover - Amanda Clarice (Hoover) Bollinger

Replies: 0

Luticia (Hoover) Pape - Augustus B Hoover - Amanda Clarice (Hoover) Bollinger

Posted: 29 Apr 2013 11:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hoover - Pape - Bollinger - Gibbs - McMinn
...I am adding Luticia (Hoover) Pape as a sister to Augustus B Hoover and sister to Amanda Clarice (Hoover) Bollinger...
...I feel this is 99% sure based on the following...
...In the 1850 Census for District 101, Wayne County, Missouri she is living with the Gibbs Family that has numerous ties to this Hoover Family...and both Augustus B Hoover and his sister Amanda Clarice Hoover are living also in District 101, Wayne County Missouri in 1850….
...Luticia's first husband Adolph Pape is the brother to Louisa (Pape) Hoover, Augustus B Hoover's first wife...
...Luticia (Hoover) Pape's daughter Louisa and Amanda Clarice (Hoover) Bollinger's daughter Emma - marry the two McMinn Brother's - William James Jr McMinn and Miles Washington McMinn...
...I know 99% sure is not 100%...so if anyone comes across paperwork showing different, please comment or message me and I will edit my tree...
...Perhaps sometime a Family Bible will surface, or Descendant DNA will prove or disprove this to be true...
...Michael Scott Hoover - 30 Apr 2013...

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions