Search for content in message boards

Elizabeth Moody

Replies: 3

Re: Elizabeth Moody

Posted: 26 May 2013 6:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kelley, Moody
Hi,
Henry Kelley and Elizabeth Moody are my great grandparents. Their daughter Sarah is my grandmother.
The 1870 Wright County census shows Henry and Elizabeth living next door to James and Elizabeth Kelley with Sidney and Lucinda. On this census Henry was 21, Elizabeth was 20, Sidney was 18 and Lucinda was 13.
The 1860 census shows that Henry had a sister named Elizabeth, a brother named Sidney and a sister named Lucinda.
I believe that on the 1870 census Elizabeth, Sidney and Lucinda are Henry's siblings and that this Elizabeth is not his wife.
As far as I know Henry and Elizabeth's only children are William Jacob, James David and Sarah Evelyn.
I am still trying to verify that Elizabeth, daughter of Jonathan Moody and Mary Sarah Randall is the Elizabeth Moody that was married to Henry Kelley. They are not listed on the 1880 census. I also cannot find any marriage records, death records or birth records for the children.
If you have found any documentation, would you please let me know.
Thanks.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
morningsglory 14 Aug 2011 6:01PM GMT 
thomasker2 14 Aug 2011 9:47PM GMT 
schroederd_1 21 Oct 2011 4:52AM GMT 
darcher08 27 May 2013 12:22AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions