You may already have most or possibly all of this, but if not....
1900 Missouri - City of St. Louis
William, Head, 41, born NOV 1858
Alice M., Wife, 35, born MAR 1865
Adelaide, Daughter, 11, born NOV 1888
George, Son, 7, born JAN 1893
- William and Alice, and their parents, were born in England.
- William and Alice had immigrated in 1875, living in the U.S. for 25 years. He was naturalized. They had been married 15 years.
- The children were born in Missouri, still single, and At School.
- William was a Merchant Tailor. Alice ran a Boarding House, and 12 boarders were listed with them.
1910 Missouri - City of St. Louis
Wm. T, Head, 55
Alice A., Wife, 46
Alice A., Daughter, 21 (note Alice, not Adelaide)
George P., Son, 17
- William and Alice had been married only once, for 25 years. He had immigrated in 1881 and was naturalized. She came in 1874. He was a Merchant, while Alice had no occupation.
- The children were still Students.
1920 Missouri - City of St. Louis
NEWMAN, George L., Head, 26
McFARLAND, Emma S.B., Aunt, 49
McFARLAND, Maud, 22, Cousin
George was listed as Married, but no wife was shown. He probably was still single. He was born in Missouri, his parents in England. He was a Merchant Tailor.
- Emma was widowed, born (as were her parents) in England, immigrated in 1875, and had no occupation.
- Maud was single, born in Missouri, her father in Massachusetts, her mother in England. She was a Bookkeeper.
Two years earlier....
World War I Draft Registration for City of St. Louis, Missouri June 05, 1917
NEWMAN, George Lambert
born January 19, 1893
Perhaps there's enough here to help you a little.