Search for content in message boards

Obit for PVT Alfred L SCHELLENGER

Replies: 4

Re: Obit for PVT Alfred L SCHELLENGER

Posted: 6 Jul 2013 6:32AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Bert-Jan,
The short answer is yes, I have just (this week) completed my research on the life of Pvt Alfred Leon Schellenger (1922-1945) and I will be happy to share what I have. I was in the process of contacting the owner (Des Philippet) of ALS's Find-a-Grave memorial to add a new bio and other data-elements.
I believe it would be much better if we communicate directly vice via the message boards. If you will provide your email address, I will forward all the data I have.
I am in the process of retrieving ALS's obit from the St Louis, MO, public library. I believe this obit should have a picture of ALS.
ALS is my distant cousin; our common ancestors came from Amsterdam, Netherlands and Antwerp, Belgium, to America circa 1650. I am really amazed there are people in Europe that still care about the Americans who gave their lives for the freedom we all enjoy today.
It is nice to hear from you and be assured, I will assist you anyway I can; my email address is skellysiam@yahoo.com.
Best regards, Mike Skelenger

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
SKELLYSIAM 30 Mar 2013 4:13AM GMT 
judyartley53 23 Jun 2013 11:34PM GMT 
BertJanSenger... 6 Jul 2013 11:12AM GMT 
SKELLYSIAM 6 Jul 2013 12:32PM GMT 
BertJanSenger... 6 Jul 2013 4:35PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions