Search for content in message boards

grandparents

Replies: 2

Re: grandparents

Judy Harness (View posts)
Posted: 10 Aug 2001 8:16PM GMT
This may help. I found this newspaper clipping in some of my grandmothers things. My Grandmother was a Beam and lived in the Braymer area until she married. Her mother was Stella Hamer. I believe Stella would have been George Hamers sister and their parents were William R. Hamer and Amanda Lemon, married Dec 31, 1895. This clipping is about Durad Hamer, son of George and Etta Hamer. It's probably from the Braymer Bee and it must have been written in 1982 since he was born in 1909 and died at age 73:

Durad L. Hamer, 73, Los Molinos, Calif., died Thursday, July 22, at 10 a.m. at Chico Memorial Hospital, Chico, Calif. Born March 21, 1909 in Braymer, he was the son of George and Etta Hamer. His early years were spent in Braymer, but most of his lifetime he resided in California. He married Viola Norris of Gould Farm. Survivors include his wife of the home; a son, Norman of Los Molinos; two daughters, Nancy Faulkner of Tehema, Calif., and Neville Mullins of Los Molinos; and two sisters, Ona Hargrave of Chillicothe, and Nona Proctor of Braymer. Funeral services were held on Monday, July 26, at 10 a.m. at the Garden of the Flowers in Red Bluff, Calif.

I hope this helps.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Nancie Faulkner 24 Jun 1999 10:17PM GMT 
Judy Harness 11 Aug 2001 2:16AM GMT 
Sum1sheart196... 29 Jan 2013 2:55PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions