Search for content in message boards

Maud Gaunt / Carter Family

Replies: 3

Maud Gaunt / Carter Family

Posted: 30 Dec 2011 3:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gaunt Carter
I'm looking for some help with a particularly difficult part of my tree. I'm trying to locate my gg-grandpa on my fathers side. I know very little about him other than his name, Leonard Carter. Sometimes Leo, sometimes Lee, and I've seen it with a "V" for a middle initial. Born in Oct 1884 in Missouri. I know his wife's name was Maud Elnor Gaunt, born Dec 27, 1888 in Prairie View, Kansas. Died Sept 1980. Together they had 2 children: Margaret Carter born 1910 and died young, as well as Edwin Leonard Carter who was born in 1911 and died in 1948. I'm trying to find as much information as I can about Leonard Carter. I have conflicting census reports saying they were married in Missouri in 1910 and that they resided there. But also another 1910 census report saying that a married Maud Gaunt lives in El Paso County, Colorado. I can not locate any other census records for Leonard Carter, and know that Maud Gaunt/Carter later married a Jack McAfee. ANY information or help you can provide would be wonderful! I have been stuck on this for over a year!! PLEASE HELP!! Thank you!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jessica Carte... 30 Dec 2011 10:31PM GMT 
TARAL112 1 Jan 2012 4:51PM GMT 
lauraannnelso... 1 Jan 2012 10:22PM GMT 
Mark Gash 9 Oct 2012 6:09AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions