Search for content in message boards

Mueller, Johann A., Marie Huth St. Louis MO

Replies: 2

Re: Mueller, Johann A., Marie Huth St. Louis MO

Posted: 17 Jul 2013 9:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Thank you so much for the information. How sad. Now I understand why my Grandfather refused to talk about family. Two of the older orphaned siblings went to live with my Grandfathers parents (per 1910 census). I guess they couldn‘t afford to take in the others?.

Sorry I don’t have middle names for either Herbert or Arthur, I believe Herbert was born Oct 10 1897 died Sept 21, 1873 per Social Security death records (Missouri Birth Records list his name at birth as Charles E. Mueller, names of parents are correct, the date of birth is the same as his death certificate??). Arthur was born Aug 11 1899, death Sept 1990 per social security death index.

Gertrude Mueller married Peter C Sielfleisch between the 1920 and 1930 Census.

Do you have any information on the parents of these children? Johann A Mueller Born Oct 1854 Germany/arrived US 1868, Occupation Tailor or Marie/Mary Huth (last name could have been Wahl) born Oct 1858, death Oct. 1904, arrived US 1878 (one of the sons death certificates state she was born “Schillig” Germany). I’ve been searching diligently and find nothing! Only have information from the 1900 census.

Thanks again for the time spent searching up facts on my family members. Sometimes I think you have to have someone with a fresh eyes look at things.

Susan
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Susanancy 17 Jul 2013 1:26AM GMT 
thomasker2 17 Jul 2013 8:16PM GMT 
Susanancy 18 Jul 2013 3:53AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic