Search for content in message boards

LOOKING FOR BRUMMETT RELATIVES FROM LAMAR .MO AREA 1880'S

Replies: 12

Re: LOOKING FOR BRUMMETT RELATIVES FROM LAMAR .MO AREA 1880'S

kelly (View posts)
Posted: 21 Aug 2003 11:46AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BRUMMETT
oh yes my dear i am so INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER BRUMMETT A BRANDON LIVES THERE NOW AND WAS GOING TO GO TO THE COUNTY CLERK OFFICE AND LOOK UP THIS BATTLE . I HAVE THE BOOK AND THAT POEM I TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT GOT PUBLISHED TELLS OF WHY OUR BRUMMETT KIN FOUGHT AND URILLAS DEATH. I WROTE IT ABOUT A YEAR AGO I CAN END IT TO YOU. I HAVE LONG BEEN INTERSTED IN THE BRUMMETTS AND MY GR GR GRANDPA JOHN BRUMMETT WHO MARRIED TWICE TO A ELLA PARSLEY AND THE NTO A MARY ELLA DYAS HAS HIS OWN STORY AS WELL E-MAIL ME DIRECTLY AT TAGABAN@JUNO.COM I WILL SEND YOU MY DIRECT KIN ON A DOWNLOAD AND SEE IF YOU KNOW SOME OF THE NAMES I KNOW YOU WILL. I TIRED TO SEND IT BUT IT CAME BACK ITS WRONG E-MAIL SO I AM NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED. YES I AM PHOENIX. AND YOU ARE DOLL FOR GETTING MY MIND OFF THEHEAT AND BACK ON OUR BRUMMETT BAND WAGON SO TO SPEACK.
TELL ME ABOUT THAT MAN CALHOUN BRUMMETT WAS THERE NOT SUCH A MAN THAT WAS KILLED BY WYATT OR ONE OF HIS BROTHERS. I E-MAILED THE CLAYTON FOLKS OUT THERE IN BY YOU AND ASKED IF THEY HAD ANY RECORDS OF OUR FAMILY. THEY COULD FIND NONE. I HAVE HEARD WE RAN WITH THE DALTON GANG AS WELL A COUSIN IN OK TOLD ME ABOUT THIS.
THERE S A GAL WHO STARTED A BOOK ON US AS WELL I WROTE HER ONCE SNAIL MAIL AND SHE REPLYED WITH SOME COPIES OF WHAT SHE HAD FOUND. SHE SAID IT WAS NOT A BOOK RATHER SHE WAS JUST INTERESTED IN THE FAMILY AS THEY WERE THE FIRST TO COLONIZE IN. AND OTHER PLACES AS WELL LIKE VA . I AM IN DIRECT LINE OF JAMES BRUMMETT THE FIRST AND AGNES UNKNOWN.
I GET SO EXCITED OVER IT ALL AND GLAD TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE OUT DOES AS WELL. THE BRUMMETTS DESERVE A BOOK ALL TO THEMSELVES. OH THE GAL THAT SEND ME SOME INFO ON MY DIRECT LINE DID MENTION THAT SHE TOO HAD HEARD OF THE INDIAN IN US BUT COULD NEVER FIND PROOF BUT THAT THERE WERE SKELTONS IN THE CLOSET UMMMMM INTERESTING HUH/ ONE OF THE JAMES BRUMMETTS WAS KNOWN TO BE GOOD FRIENDS WITH THE INDIANS AND MAY HAVE AN A WIFE ON THE SIDE THAT COULD BE WHERE THE INDIAN STARTED SO MANY STORIES THAT JUST CAPTURE MY ATTENTION.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOWS THE HEAT UP YONDER????
DOWN HERE IN THE VALLEY ITS MIGHTY HUMID
BUT MANAGING OKAY.
WRITE ME AT MY ADDRESS AT JUNO. WE CAN SWAP STORIES.
KELLY BRUMMETT TAGABAN
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
TAGSTER 27 Nov 2001 6:57PM GMT 
doris 21 Aug 2003 4:26AM GMT 
kelly 21 Aug 2003 5:46PM GMT 
LindaRuth90 8 Nov 2003 10:51PM GMT 
gonetogarden1 14 Aug 2011 1:47AM GMT 
tequilalela60... 11 Nov 2003 11:06PM GMT 
BeckyApplegat... 15 Mar 2004 3:14PM GMT 
LeeNash44 20 Mar 2004 11:37PM GMT 
marywalker195... 14 Oct 2012 6:13PM GMT 
BeckyApplegat... 18 Oct 2012 12:08AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions