Search for content in message boards

Vosicky, Bertha, Coufal 1880s

Replies: 3

Re: Vosicky, Bertha, Coufal 1880s

Posted: 21 Aug 2012 4:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Wayne,

I'm glad I could help you and that we connected with each other. I'm ever more amazed at the amount of family that I have no idea of their existence.

Would you prefer to contact me at the plisekc_1? Or else you could use my email, cplisek@umcneb.org. Either way I can get a lot more info to you.

You were wondering about Barbara's parents. The info I have is that her father was Jakub Vosicky and that her mother was Catherina Bertha and she was born about 1825. I'm assuming that I don't have the mother's maiden name.

I think you said that you had info on Mary's siblings? Could I get that from you, I have nothing about them. I also have no information about John Coufal's, her father's, parents. Do you have that?

In Czech the family name would have been Coufalovou.

Question, you say your grandfather was Anton John, who were his parents? I don't have an Anton John, but I do have an Anton who was born in May 1872. His parents were Vaclava Coufalovou and Frantiska Votava. Vaclava was my 2nd grand uncle. His parents were Matej Coufalovou, born 21 Feb 1792, and Rosalie Vavrovou (or Vavra), born 21 Dec 1794. They were my 3rd great grandparents. I've got more if you want it.

Also, your last name "Sisel," I have other Sisel's in my family tree. Ray Sisel and Celestine Anderly. She is my 2nd cousin. Their children are Gwendolyn Sisel (Dennis Potter), Rae Ann Sisel and Peggy Jean Sisel (Donald Vrana). I also have a Susan Sisel who is married to my 2nd cousin, Alfred Kotera. Do any of these connect with your family?

One last thing, I have my family tree on Ancestry.com. It is listed as "Leopold Plisek." If you want to get into that you are welcome to do so.

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Carroll Plisek
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
wsczech 23 Jul 2007 3:39PM GMT 
plisekc_1 20 Aug 2012 12:58AM GMT 
wsczech 20 Aug 2012 3:53AM GMT 
plisekc_1 21 Aug 2012 10:13PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions