Search for content in message boards

450 Fillmore County Marriages online from Marriage Book 1

Replies: 4

Re: 450 Fillmore County Marriages online from Marriage Book 1

Posted: 23 Jul 2011 11:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Burgeson, Carlson,
While I am grateful to those who have put information on the internet to help further our quest to find out informaiton about our family history. We all need to remember that we are only human and errors do occur. However as those errors are noted then it would be appreciated if they were corrected. In 2009 I replied to the post of the listed marriages. Its great to have this information however I do wish that the mistake that I requested to be corrected never has been. I again plead you to make the correction as it may help someone out in the future. I am not upset about this just merely pointing out that in my opinion that this should be corrected to make the record accurate. Thank You for your time. Here is my requeI have noticed a mistake please NOTE!!!!
The name Charles E. Reed married to a Bertha Burgeson is actually Charles E. Rudd. This was Charles Rudd's first marriage. His second marriage was to a Becky Berquist. As to what happened to Bertha Burgeson, Rudd she died in childbirth in Dec. 1885 substantiated by the 1885 Fillmore Co Nebraska State Census. I also have a copy of their marriage license. Bertha and Charle's child was a girl also named Bertha and she died a few months later after the mother. They are buried in unmarked graves with the Charles Rudd family plot in the Swedish Lutheran Cemetery located 1 mile south of Highway 74 in between the towns of Ong and Shickley.
Bertha Burgeson Rudd was my Great Grandmother Augusta Burgeson Carlson's sister. Augusta and John Carlson are buried in the Ong Cemetery.
Also if you will note Charles E. Rudd's father was Charles J. Rudd.
Thank you for your time and patience in reading this.
Respectfully,
J. Olson
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sharlene Mill... 6 Oct 2004 10:39AM GMT 
MavityM 24 Aug 2009 4:17AM GMT 
Neener2007 21 Dec 2009 2:03AM GMT 
Gayla Freeman 20 Jun 2011 6:52PM GMT 
Neener2007 24 Jul 2011 5:11AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions