Search for content in message boards

Question About Maywood And Frontier County

Replies: 4

Question About Maywood And Frontier County

Posted: 30 Nov 2007 6:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Does anyone happen to know what newspaper served the town of Maywood and Frontier County from 1936 to 1952? Is the newspaper still in existence today? The reason I ask, is because I have the opportunity to get any relevant newspapers via inter-library loan.

Another question. Have never been to Maywood and don't know the area. According to the census, they only have about 500 residents. What is the nearest "bigger town" close to Maywood?

Again, the reason I ask: I have relatives buried in the Maywood cemetery. Only the years of their deaths are on the headstone. (1936 and 1952). If necessary I was thinking of contacting any funeral homes, etc. in or near Maywood in hopes they may have some information.

Would happily pay to obtain their death certificates, but would I be able to obtain those with only the years of their deaths (not the month or the day)? If so, could I obtain that information from the Frontier county seat or would I have to go through the main state archives? Would appreciate any thoughts on this. Thank you very much.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
kdhall50 1 Dec 2007 1:53AM GMT 
ChrisChristen... 4 Dec 2007 3:47PM GMT 
kdhall50 4 Dec 2007 6:45PM GMT 
@@mrhkc@hotma... 5 Dec 2007 7:06PM GMT 
nellieshouse 28 Jan 2013 4:42AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic