Search for content in message boards

want: Dora Gewelke and spouses Carl Block, Mr Martin, A. Meyer (Syracuse 1885 & Omaha 1922)

Replies: 0

want: Dora Gewelke and spouses Carl Block, Mr Martin, A. Meyer (Syracuse 1885 & Omaha 1922)

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 1:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Feb 2013 1:53PM GMT
Surnames: Gewelke, Block, Martin, Meyer, Brechtel
I was wondering if there is anybody out there might have more information on Dora (Gewelke) Block. I am related to the Block family in Syracuse. I've been trying to research more on Dora. She married Carl Block in 1885 in Nebraska City and they lived in Syracuse. Carl Block was killed by a team of horses that trampled on him. My great grand father was an infant at the time of 1886 and he was given to the Brechtel family because Dora didn't want to take care of him. There were also four other kids that Carl had from previous marriages before he came over here to the states. August, Fritz, Alvina, and Louis. I have been unable to trace Dora through the census. She only appears once in 1885. I do know that she was living in Omaha in 1922. She was remarried and her husband went by A.Meyer. She was also Married before Meyer possibly the last name was Martin.

Thank You

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions