Search for content in message boards

Michael Patrick O'Connell in Nebraska

Replies: 2

Re: Michael Patrick O'Connell in Nebraska

Posted: 15 Jan 2012 6:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
My Grandmother was Jean Leanore O'Connell Blair. She was the youngest daughter of Effie and Michael O'Connell. She was born in Wayne, Dec. 17, 1907 and died Oct. 16, 1986 in Rapid City, SD. (She was living in Rushville Nebraska at the time where she is buried). Effie O'Connell died in about 1928 while living in Sioux City, Iowa. Michael died when my grandmother was a teenager - probably around 1921. As some one else indicated, they are buried in the Catholic Cemetery in Wayne Nebraska. I am trying to find out more information about Michael O'Connell. My aunt & mother remember stories of their aunts, Hannah and Margaret I think who lived in Chicago and either didn't marry or did not have children. They owned an apartment or boarding house in Chicago. If have any information on Michael's parents & siblings, I would appreciate it. One person has contacted me and told me his mother and father were Dennis and Julia but I am not sure they are the correct ancestors.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
bsmurry1 19 Feb 2002 2:52AM GMT 
donalmar 19 Feb 2002 4:08AM GMT 
cambu56 16 Jan 2012 1:04AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions