Search for content in message boards

Daniel Webster orphanage? 1950s

Replies: 36

Re: Did you get my email?

Posted: 8 Oct 2012 6:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
yes my grandmother married James. Her parents were William Bienvenue and Maria Louise Cloutier. They were divorced I believe all though never found divorce record. He apparently was in prison in Concord with a family member (last name ) Charland. my grandmother had several other siblings as well, one died at birth and another from the elements, and twin bothers where they lived somewhere up North, she was raised in Brentwood yes, I do not know why she was moved to Franklin Nh. as I said I found paperwork that was sent to the orphanage in 1926, that she had a child. so she would have been 17 at that time but didn't state if she had the child in 1926 or just that is when they received the letter. I know she was sent to Vermont to an aunt's house off and on during her stay in Brentwood...My grandmother's mother later took on the name Louise Bienvenue and worked at the mills in Manchester Nh. As I said I am not sure why she was sent to Franklin Nh, but I am in the process of trying to make a trip up there to go through records, she was sent all over as a child but never left the custody of the orphanage, so I am trying to find this baby she had. My email is Highkidder@aol.com. Thank you for your help in my quest. It has been difficult to do my search as my family was split up and raised in orphanages and my grandfather came from Albania and names were changed altogether. He did not speak English and I only had an address on an envelope from Korcha Albania, so I do so appreciate all the help you have given. Thank you from the bottom of my heart
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
SaraR4597 7 Oct 2012 1:15PM GMT 
neuronmotor 8 Oct 2012 1:28PM GMT 
highkidder 8 Oct 2012 4:19PM GMT 
highkidder 8 Oct 2012 4:20PM GMT 
neuronmotor 8 Oct 2012 5:26PM GMT 
highkidder 8 Oct 2012 6:31PM GMT 
neuronmotor 8 Oct 2012 8:26PM GMT 
highkidder 9 Oct 2012 12:48AM GMT 
neuronmotor 9 Oct 2012 12:07AM GMT 
Sherri_Czmyr 9 Oct 2012 1:17PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions