Search for content in message boards

Mary Lamay / Lemay - Resident of Raymond, NH 1915

Replies: 0

Mary Lamay / Lemay - Resident of Raymond, NH 1915

Posted: 19 May 2013 4:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Morrison Lamay Lemay Pinkham
This person has been my brick wall for 10+ years! Joseph A. Morrison married my GGrandmother Alfretta (Etta) Pinkham June 12, 1915 in Bath, Maine. According to the certificate of marriage he was 22 years old at the time of marriage, a Teamster and born in Manchester, NH. His mother is listed as Mary (Lamay) Morrison, born in Montreal, Quebec and living in Raymond, NH. His father, Fred Morrison is deceased, a former lumberman, born in Montreal, Quebec. This was the first marriage for both Joseph and Etta. They had a child named Frederick who was born October 30, 1915 (already found him). They were living outside of Maine and according to my Grandmother’s social services records Etta wanted to go back to Maine. Joseph put her on a train promising to join her soon and she never saw him again. This is a crazy story so I’m condensing it as much as possible. Etta gave Frederick up for adoption and later remarried in 1923. Since Etta remarried in 1923 she would have been widowed or divorced. If you have any information on Joseph Morrison please contact me. Thank you in advance!

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions