Search for content in message boards

Zulker family

Replies: 4

Re: Zulker family

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 6:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi, Dan. Thank you so much for answering my request for Zulker family information. I think that you and I are second cousins once removed, if my grandfather and your great grandfather are brothers. It's really hard digging out info on the Zulker family. I have found that the name Zulker is unusual and, apparently, there is only one Zulker family, but tracing the country from which our family came is really difficult. I believe that Henrich Zuelker, a Hessian soldier in the Revolutionary War is the ancestor who started the family in this country. There is a Henry Zulker in Gloucester City in the 1790's (same one?). I got that info from another Zulker family researcher through email messages on ancestry.com. I traced my grandfather Samuel R.'s line back to Daniel Zulker, who came to N.J. from Pennsylvania. My family tree is public; have you looked at it? The Zulker family lived in the Moorestown area. Did you know there is a street in West Berlin, N.J. named Zulker Avenue? My thinking is the family settled in Pennsylvania, and originated from Henry Zulker, who most likely came from Austria. I will continue researching and keep you posted. There are photos of my grandfather Sam on my public tree. Take a look at them. I remember Great Uncle Charlie very well. I'll be in touch. Regards, Sandy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
SandraLarsonI... 18 May 2011 1:13PM GMT 
bunnydust 19 May 2011 8:21PM GMT 
PHelfand46 28 May 2011 2:37AM GMT 
danz232340 6 Feb 2013 8:51PM GMT 
SandraLarsonI... 12 Feb 2013 1:28PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions