Search for content in message boards

New Jersey Spanish American War Veterans

Replies: 3

Re: New Jersey Spanish American War Veterans

Posted: 20 Dec 2012 12:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Amber, sorry it's taken me so long to see your post. I just signed up for an Ancestry.com membership a couple of weeks ago. I had been searching ancestry with my son-in-law's acc't but haven't done anything in quite a while, as you can tell. Would love to correspond with you. Did you know that my mom, Margaret Harriot Voorhees Booton, died last year on Aug 12, 3 months shy of 103. Seems like I must have notified someone in your immediate family. One of our Dally cousins attended mom's memorial, Elizabeth Coddington Roth. Her dad was David Coddington and she has 3 siblings: David, Richard and Laura, all living. I have a photo of Dorothy and husband, (Curtis Ireland?)with my mom, aunt Sis, aunt Miriam and uncle Ed, and cousin David Coddington, and my grandparents, William and Nettie Dally Voorhees, taken in Woodbridge, NJ. I'm not looking at a family tree right now so do get the generations confused sometimes, and too because I've never met any of you for a personal connection. Please respond. Thank you.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Kenneth H. Robison II 10 Apr 2006 8:50PM GMT 
Carol Sheeley 22 Sep 2006 9:15PM GMT 
Auoyaa822 24 Jun 2009 11:09PM GMT 
Carol Sheeley 20 Dec 2012 7:41AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic