Search for content in message boards

New Jersey Spanish American War Veterans

Replies: 3

New Jersey Spanish American War Veterans

Kenneth H. Robison II (View posts)
Posted: 10 Apr 2006 2:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Jun 2006 2:02PM GMT
The Micah John Jenkins Camp No. 164, Sons of Spanish American War Veterans, http://www.geocities.com/sonsofspanamwar/, is currently searching for any and all records relating to New Jersey in the Spanish American War, Philippine Insurrection, and China Relief Expedition. This would be things like Veterans Records, Unit Rosters, Letters, Pictures, Uniform Items, etc.... As well as any items relating to the United Spanish War Veterans, Auxiliary of the United Spanish War Veterans, etc...
We are also currently seeking help in trying to locate the Graves of Spanish American War Veterans in New Jersey, and other states as well. Anyone who is willing to help please contact me at Johnnyreb6@aol.com.
The Sons of Spanish American War Veterans & Daughters of 98' are currently and actively recruiting in the United States, and anyone interested in joining the group please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or are interested.
Any help that can be given would be greatly appreciated. I thank you all for your time, and remain, as always,
Your Faithful, and obedient, servant,
Kenneth H. Robison II,
President, Camp No. 164 & National Graves Registrar East,
Sons of Spanish American War Veterans.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Kenneth H. Robison II 10 Apr 2006 8:50PM GMT 
Carol Sheeley 22 Sep 2006 9:15PM GMT 
Auoyaa822 24 Jun 2009 11:09PM GMT 
Carol Sheeley 20 Dec 2012 7:41AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic