Search for content in message boards

O'Connor, Conners, Connor, Conner

Replies: 0

O'Connor, Conners, Connor, Conner

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 9:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Conners, Connor, Connors, O'Connor, Conner
I am trying to find information on Bartholomew O'Connor who was born in Tipperary, Ireland. According to his obituary. he immigrated to New Jersey around 1845 and first settled in New Jersey. By 1862, he moved the family to the Lake Superior region of Michigan. Through the Family Search LDS website, I have found that some of his children's marriage records list a Catherine Riley as mother. They would have been married in NJ, most likely in a Catholic church. Bartholomew and Catherine's first here children were born in New Jersey: Mary in 1858, Patrick in 1860, and Elizabeth in 1865. On Bartholomew death record it states that he was a father of 12, 8 that are living, so there may be more children born in NJ that I do not know about yet. According to an 1860 census for Rockaway, NJ (which I hope is a match to my relatives) Catharine was born about 1839 and Barholomew was born in 1835. I would like to find more information on both Bartholomew and Catherine,. hope there is someone who can connect to this information. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions