Search for content in message boards

O'Donnell

Replies: 0
Posted: 8 Nov 2012 6:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
My name is Charles Greene and I am looking for information on Samuel Edgar O' Donnell and his wife Agnes O'Donnell, Agnes' Maiden name could have been Yates or Wright. Agnes was born in 1886 and listed her birth place as Rome New York. However on one document she listed Jersey City as her place of birth. Samuel and Agnes would have been in Alantic City New Jersey from 1920 through 1922. Agnes had a child Herbert Joseph O'Donnell who was born in Atlantic City New Jersey.

Samuel Died in Oakland California in 1924. Agnes died in Oakland California in 1940. She had remarried and divorced and her name listed on the death certificate was Agnes Monroe.

Agnes had a child out of wedlock in Oakland California. She listed her maiden name as being Agnes Wright. The Childs name was Mary Wright born April 20th 1925.

If anyone has any information regarding Samuel O'Donnell his wife Agnes and Child Mary Wright it would be greatly appreciated if you could share it. You can contact me on my regular e-mail acso585@pacbell.net if you wish.
Thank You
Chuck

Find a board about a specific topic