Search for content in message boards

Printed Presbyterian Church records Basking Ridge, NJ

Replies: 14

Re: Printed Presbyterian Church records Basking Ridge, NJ

Posted: 25 Feb 2013 1:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MCQUEEN, BOWMAN, LAMBERSTSON, LOWE
I'm working on Peter McQueen who arrived in Basking Ridge, NJ with William Reid. William Reid was hired by Lord Stirling to build mills for him on the East Coast. Peter McQueen was a millwright and came from Comrie, Perthshire, Scotland. They both moved to the town of Salem, Washington County, New York and built/ran a mill on Fitch's Point. I believe Peter brought his wife Catherine Gault with him and his two sons: John Jr. and Alexander (I believe Peter's full name was John "Peter" McQueen, since his son is called John Jr.). Peter also had a son Daniel born in the USA and another son Peter. Daniel married Catherine Lambertson, whose family resided in Raritan, Somerset, County, NJ and Peter married Betsey Bowman whose family had lived early on in New Jersey. Any Presbyterian Church records of the McQueens in Basking Ridge, NJ? Anybody? Anybody? P.S. some of the Lowe family members of Basking Ridge, NJ married into the Lambertson family . . .
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
june mason 27 Feb 2006 8:55PM GMT 
Jccab12 31 Jul 2011 11:01PM GMT 
RealMac 1 Aug 2011 1:35AM GMT 
Jccab12 1 Aug 2011 2:37PM GMT 
MCQUEEN327 25 Feb 2013 8:46PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions