Search for content in message boards

Looking for Kiwanis "A Peek at Your Past"

Replies: 1

Looking for Kiwanis "A Peek at Your Past"

Posted: 28 Aug 2010 6:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, and thanks for checking this. My grandfather, Paul Herden, was the focus of a Friday, November 2, 1956 show sponsored by the Kiwanis Club of Peapack-Gladstone. The program was held in the Peapack-Gladstone School Auditorium and was entitiled "A Peek at Your Past". It basically honored his life and travels from Germany to becoming a U.S. Citizen.
I have a printed copy of the transcript of that evening. However, it was also recorded verbally. My Grandmother had a copy of the record, but it appears to have been lost. We are hoping, though we realize the chance is slim to none, that someone may have a copy of the record or know where one may be.
It appears that a Rev. William A Lufburrow ofthe Gladstone Methodist Church was essential to putting together this program.
If anyone has ANY info regarding this program or has any leads to the Kiwanis club of Methodist church, our family would be truly grateful...
Thanks so much,

Cheryl Horn
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cherylynnandm... 28 Aug 2010 12:34PM GMT 
wegobishy 9 Feb 2013 2:05AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions