Search for content in message boards

Reuben E. CAIN and his descendants.

Replies: 2

Reuben E. CAIN and his descendants.

Posted: 19 Aug 1999 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Mar 2002 6:10AM GMT
Surnames: CAIN
I am seeking information on Reuben E. CAIN and his descendants. Reuben was born in Clarke County, Georgia during the month of February 1899. Reuben was the son of John Robert and Luna Mississippi (Brown) CAIN. The only information that I have on Reuben are the following two items. (1) In his mother's newspaper obituary dated December 4, 1931, Reuben was noted as living in Newark, New Jersey. (2) I have a copy of the following described legal document. On August 26, 1953, Reuben and his brother, Joseph Green CAIN, entered into an indenture, wherein these two brothers sold a piece of property located in Athens, Clarke County, Georgia, that once belonged to their deceased mother. The document attested to the fact that Reuben was a resident of Plainfield, New Jersey. Reuben signed this document in the presence of a Mr. Edward A. Schult, Jr., a Notary Public located in SOMERSET COUNTY, NEW JERSEY.

Any information in connection with Reuben E. CAIN and / or his descendants would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Homer Cain
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
georgia1932 19 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT 
susiebb 2 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT 
RobertScottDa... 17 Nov 2012 2:47AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic