Search for content in message boards

GG Grandfather's family

Replies: 1

GG Grandfather's family

Dottie V (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 2000 5:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kuntne, Nichols, Deutsch, Spiecker, Sicknick, Floystrop, Sullivan, English
My great, great grandfather was Frank Kuntne born in Germany. He came to the United States with his first wife Helen (?) and daughter Martha. They settled in Sayreville, NJ. Helen and Frank had 5/6 more children. Helen passed.
Frank went back to Germany and brought over a new wife with two children. The second Mrs. Kuntne's name was Martha (I think) and the two children from her first marriage were Maximillian (now deceased) and Mary. Mary married a Nichols and last place of residency was in Bound Brook, NJ, (Somerset county), as of 1967. There was one more child born to Frank and Martha and that was Frank Jr. who is now deceased.

Frank Sr. and his second wife are buried in New Calvary Cemetery in the Parlin section of Sayreville.

Any info on Max's family and/or Mary's family would be much appreciated. Mary's step sister was my great grandmother - Martha from Frank's first marriage. My great grandmother married William Deutsch also of Germany and residing in Sayreville. NJ
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Dottie V 12 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT 
rbaker1224 28 Nov 2012 2:21AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions