Search for content in message boards

Caroline Himic information

Replies: 4

Re: Caroline Himic information

Posted: 8 Jan 2013 7:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Actually, József Kiss is a guess. My aunt (grandmother's youngest daughter) was Tillie Kish. I couldn't find any info on any Kish that had my grandmother mentioned as his mate. The only name I found living in Perth Amboy or Woodbridge around the time of my aunt's birth was this József Kiss. So, although I used that name, it is probably not him.

Her first husband, Adam: I have only the one census from 1920 but nothing else. No info on their marriage. No death date or cemetery. No siblings or parents. He's a stump.

The marriage date I have is for Joe Himic. He is buried next to my grandmother in Cloverleaf cemetery in Woodbridge. He's the only one for whom I have enough positive info. Most of that comes from my older brothers and sisters because he was the only one of the three husbands that was around when they were young. They don't have any information on the other two either. As a matter of fact, they are not even sure that my Grandmother ever married Kish. Even though her youngest daughter used his last name.

Thank you for checking out my problem and getting back to me so quickly. I greatly appreciate any help.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
csnyder1948 8 Jan 2013 4:58AM GMT 
BurgessDonnel... 8 Jan 2013 11:37AM GMT 
csnyder1948 8 Jan 2013 6:47PM GMT 
meekernj 9 Jan 2013 12:29AM GMT 
csnyder1948 9 Jan 2013 2:57AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic