Search for content in message boards

Seeking info on Herburger or Archuleta -- New Mexico

Replies: 5

Seeking info on Herburger or Archuleta -- New Mexico

Maggie (View posts)
Posted: 21 Dec 2000 5:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Sep 2011 6:29AM GMT
looking for family members of the late Lucia(Archuleta)Herburger(My Grandmother).
She was born in New Mex.had (9)brothers one was named Santeigo Archuleta,who maried a Margeret delores Frolick (2) sisters one Adela Archuleta who married a pocheco lived in Raton New Mex. the other sister I don't know her name for sure (Arnetta?) but she married a Cleve Horner lived in Elizbethtown(E-Town) New Mex.,there are still Horner's living in E-Town(as it was called).
Lucia married into the Herburger family in (1908 to 1928) when her husbund Joseph Agustus Herburger died in E-Town in 1928 was barried in Pecos New Mex. He was a known musican around E-Town in the early 1900's, Her father in-law was Joseph Anthony Herburger Esq. of northern Germany who came over here in the middle 1800's he had a pool hall or a saloon in E-Town he came to the U.S. along with two other friends a Kiser a Mutz,(Robert Johnny Mutz)are decendents of the Mutz family who still reside in E-Town to this day.
Joseph Anthony Herburger Esq. had (4) son's George,John,Thomas my Grandfather Joseph Agustus Herburger they were all born in New Mex. died there I beleive.
I would like to here from anyone who may know anything of anybody I mentioned here.
my E-Mail add. is riverratgranny@aol.com
Thank You So Much,God Bless
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Maggie 22 Dec 2000 12:36AM GMT 
jhiott02 25 Jan 2001 11:12AM GMT 
Maggie 16 May 2001 7:43PM GMT 
gpineda161 6 Jan 2002 5:55AM GMT 
Florence 5 Sep 2004 11:02PM GMT 
dmlujan 6 Sep 2011 7:53PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions